Revised: May 1, 2021
1. Personal Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories and types of “Personal Information”:
- Contact Information: your first and last name, mailing address, email address, and phone number;
- Other identifying information: IP address, social media usernames, passwords and other security information for authentication and access;
- Financial Information: credit card, debit card and bank account information;
- Demographic information: gender, age, employment information and salary information;
- Geolocation data;
- Internet or other electronic activity: your browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate within our Site and Services and which elements of our Site and Services you use the most;
- Commercial information: products or services purchased or viewed on our Site;
- Audio and visual information: your videos and photos; and
- Inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitude.
2. How We Use Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for the following categories of use:
- Transactional Purposes: We may use your contact information, financial information, and commercial information to:
- Receive, process, confirm, send and track your order, subscription or registration;
- Communicate with you about your order, subscription or registration; and
- Process any subscription or registration you make to one of our Services.
- Analytical Purposes: We may use your other identifying information, internet activity and browsing history, commercial information, demographic information, and geolocation data to analyze preferences, trends and statistics.
- Marketing and Promotional Purposes: We may use your contact information, commercial information, demographic information, internet or other electronic activity, geolocation data and inferences to:
- Inform you of our new products, services and offers;
- Provide you with targeted advertising;
- Run contests, promotions and sweepstakes,
- Provide you with our loyalty program including earning points and awarding and redeeming certificates; and
- Provide you with other information from and about us, including personalized marketing communications.
- Maintenance and Improvement of the Site and Services: We may use your contact information, commercial information, and internet activity and browsing history to:
- Provide you with the Site and Services, including to send you alerts about your account;
- Handle your customer services requests; and
- Help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our stores, the Site, and the Services.
- Review and content creation purposes: We may use your contact information, commercial information, and audio and visual information to enable reviews of our products and to display content that you have created and allowed us to display on our Site and Services and on social media.
- Security and Fraud Prevention: We may use your contact information, other identifying information, commercial information, internet activity and browsing history, and inferences to protect the Site and services, our company, and others and to prevent fraud, theft and misconduct.
- Legal and Other Requirements: We may use your personal information to comply with legal requirements or when necessary to provide to our lawyers, accountants or other advisors. We may also use your personal information for other purposes for which you have consented to. This may include for a secondary purpose that is related to a purpose for which we collected it, and for which you would reasonably expect us to use your information for.
3. Sources of Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information from the following sources:
- We collect information directly from you. We may collect contact, demographic and financial information directly from you including when you fill out a form on our Site, sign up for communications from us, or ask us to contact you. The information that we collect depends on the nature of your interactions with us.
- We collection information from third-party sources. We may also collect information about you from third-party sources, including any information you make publicly available on social media platforms or other online or offline resources, or when you give us consent to link your account to a third-party service or provider.
- We collect information from you passively. We may collect internet or other electronic activity passively using tools like browser cookies. This activity is further described in the Cookies and Advertising and Online Tracking sections below.
4. Categories of Third Parties We Share Personal Information With
From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses whom we believe trustworthy and who have confirmed that their privacy practices are consistent with ours (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by us.
We may share Personal Information with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with us.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property, or rights of our company or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
We may use Google Analytics on the Site and Services to analyze how users use the Site and Services, and to provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
6. Advertising and Online Tracking
7. Managing Your Information Preferences
You can opt out of receiving marketing e-mails from us by following the link provided at the bottom of all marketing e-mails you receive from us. You are able to opt out of receiving marketing e-mails from us, however, you cannot opt out of receiving all e-mails from us, such as e-mails about the status of your account.
8. Be Careful When You Share Information with Others
Please be aware that whenever you share information on any public area of the Site or Services, that information may be accessed by others. In addition, please remember that when you share information in any other communications with third parties, that information may be passed along or made public by others. This means that anyone with access to such information can potentially use it for any purpose, including sending unsolicited communications.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services, and you do so at your own risk.
11. Children’s Privacy
The Site and Services are intended for users who are 18 years old or older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
12. Processing in the United States
Please be aware that your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store all information in the United States. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. By using the Site or Services, you are agreeing to the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information and communications will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States.
14. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at the contact information available on the Site.
This Website uses Google Analytics
This Website May Utilize Google AdWords, Remarketing, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Custom Audiences and Potentially Other Online Advertising
Services and Tactics
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin or visiting https://www.google.com/settings/ads
We may also use other 3rd party remarketing services and/or other online advertising services such as Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIN, and others.
We also may use Google’s “cross-device functionality” to show ads to signed-in google users who have chosen to enable Google to associate their web and app browsing history with their Google account, and to use such information from their Google account to personalize ads.
Google Analytics collects Google-authenticated identifiers associated with users’ Google Accounts (and therefore, personal information). Google Analytics temporarily joins these identifiers to our Google Analytics data in order for you to be shown ads of web sites like ours, on devices other than the device you used when you first visited our website. To disable this, you can do so inside your google account and adjust your privacy settings.
Data you submit to us may be used by third parties (such as AdRoll, Perfect Audience, Facebook, Google, Bing and others services) to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity. If you would like to opt out of receiving targeted advertising you may do so using the DAA (Digital Advertising Alliance) opt out link here: https://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
This Website May Also Use “Call Tracking” Numbers
This website may also track phone calls made to the phone number(s) listed on its web pages or phone numbers listed in ads on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook or other platforms displaying our phone number on ads. When a caller makes a call to a call tracking number, standard callerID information is passed onto the 3rd party call tracking service and made available to us. In addition, information such as the keyword used and other information related to the ad that was clicked may also be provided to us. Callers wishing to minimize the information passed on to the service may block callerID information prior to making the call or may instead of calling, contact us using the email request form on our web site.
Customer Reviews, Testimonials and Comments
Our website may contain reviews, comments, testimonials and feedback from our clients. Any partial or full reviews appearing on our site are typically taken from actual clients who posted the reviews publicly online or provided feedback privately to us. These may include written and verbal communications. Most comments are displayed verbatim although we may correct a typographical or grammatical error for better readability but we do not change the material aspect of their feedback. Standard disclaimer: every situation and client is different, results may not be typical or guaranteed. Reviews that show dates or time frames are accurate as of the time of addition to our website but time will have passed between then and your viewing of said review(s). For websites that allow posted reviews to be edited, there is a slight chance a review has been edited by the author after our posting of said review. If we become aware that a review has materially changed after our posting of it on our website, we will update it however we do not constantly monitor online reviews for edits.