New Mexico Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Regardless of Your Injury, So Long as It Was Caused by Someone Acting in a Careless or Negligent Manner, You Have the Right to Take Action for Compensation. Our New Mexico Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Will Help You Obtain Compensation for Your Damages Which Include Medical Bills, Lost Wages, Pain and Suffering, and Other Issues That You May Face Because of Your Injury
We are the Motorcycle Accident Law Firm that calls back, communicates constantly, works tirelessly to maximize your compensation, and can help get you or your loved one’s life back to normal. Our Lead Attorney is a former Insurance Defense Attorney. We know how they think, operate, and negotiate so that we can close your case much more quickly.
Should I Get A Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
Maybe you are the type of person who is hesitant to make an insurance claim or sue someone. Still, you could be experiencing pain, suffering, and discomfort, dealing with piles of unexpected medical bills, time off work, and confusion about moving forward.
Shouldn’t someone pay for what happened? If so, hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer is, unfortunately, a reality for ensuring you get what you deserve and what is right.
Compensation For Your Motorcycle
Accident Injuries Can Cover
Why Choose Wood Injury Law?
- Free Consultation – Tell us what happened and see if you have a case and what it might be worth. We do consultations by phone and virtually.
- Confidential Case Assessment – During your phone assessment, we will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- Efficient – Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get you your money faster.
- No Hidden Fees – Know the costs before starting (in most situations).
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Take Complex and Difficult Cases – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matter. We do what’s necessary, even in challenging situations.
- Caring and Compassionate (truly) – We’re sorry for what happened to you or your loved one. Our team is incredibly experienced, and they truly understand the complications that Personal Injury can bring upon a family.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for “freaky fast” returned client calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back from us.
- We Keep You Updated – Transparency is key. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 5.0 review rating on Google. See some of our client reviews below.
Ask a Question
Describe Your Situation
or Request A Consultation
Call (623) 232-9355 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within one business day and often the same day. Don’t hesitate. Your questions are welcome!
* Required fields
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
Benefits of Hiring a Motorcycle Accident Attorney
One of the biggest reasons to hire a motorcycle accident attorney is the experience we can bring to the table. We have years of experience handling vehicle accident cases. Since our lead attorney is a former Insurance Defense Attorney, we know how to gather evidence, negotiate with other parties, and build your case to maximize your chances of compensation.
In addition, when you hire a lawyer, you don’t have to worry about handling your case yourself. Accident cases involve a lot of paperwork, negotiating, and planning, but we do it all for you when you call us. We’ll guide you through the post-accident process so that you know what’s going on without having the stress of doing it all yourself.
Finally, we know how to take your case to court, if need be. If the at-fault party refuses to settle your claim, we can take them to court to ensure that they give you what you deserve. We want you to have the money you need for medical bills, motorcycle repairs, and other damages, and our team does everything we can to make that happen.
Client Reviews – Wood Injury Law
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us and Their Experience
“thorough, responsive and truly cares about his clients,” “very driven and 100% on your side,” “made us feel like we were important to them & had our best interest in mind,” “highly recommend Wood Law Group,” “worked very hard for us,” “He will have your back,” “Wood Law Group is the best!,” “very happy with his quality of service,” “on top of things and will fight to get you the money you deserve,” “extremely helpful,” “He made sure I got the correct amount for my property damage even though the insurance companies tried to short me out of what I was originally promised,” “easy to talk to and goes the extra mile,” “Josh is such an amazing hardworking lawyer,” “man of his word and only charged me what we agreed upon,” “they helped me out very fast with everything I needed from medical to my vehicle being fixed,” “if I could give 10 stars, I would,” “I highly recommend them. Thank you for everything you have done for me,” “helped me so much with my case from start to finish,” “quick, and efficient and made sure you got what you needed and defended extremely well,” “Highly recommend,” “quick to respond to my ton of questions,” “Great ethics, all around he always answers and gives off a good vibe that he does care,” “Thanks for your excellent work,” “I’m thankful I had him fighting for me during the craziness of a stressful car accident!,” “If you’re looking for an accident lawyer who will work hard and give your case 100% and more, choose Josh Wood.”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
We Serve Albuquerque and the Entire State of New Mexico.
Locally, clients come to us from Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Roswell, Las Cruces and all of New Mexico.
What To Do Now
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Since time is often critical to ensure the best result, contact us now by calling us for one-on-one assistance at (623) 232-9355 with your questions, a description of your situation, or to schedule a consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office. You can expect a reply within one business day and often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.