Phoenix Dog Bite Lawyer
Had a Dog Bite Injury in Phoenix and Looking For The Right Personal Injury Lawyer To Aggressively Represent You to Ensure You Are Fully Compensated for Losses and/or Injuries?
Legal Rights of Dog Bite Victims in Phoenix:
- Bites and other injuries by an animal are compensable under the law. This means you can hold the owner or person harboring the animal responsible for the attack and seek compensation for your injuries.
- A person can bring an action against the dog’s owner and any person who is keeping the animal in their care (referred to as harboring an animal).
Why Choose Wood Injury Law?
- Free Consultation – Tell us what happened and see if you have a case and what it might be worth. We do consultations by phone and virtually.
- Confidential Case Assessment – During your phone assessment, we will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- Efficient – Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get you your money faster.
- No Hidden Fees – Know the costs before starting (in most situations).
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Take Complex and Difficult Cases – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matter. We do what’s necessary, even in challenging situations.
- Caring and Compassionate (truly) – We’re sorry for what happened to you or your loved one. Our team is incredibly experienced, and they truly understand the complications that Personal Injury can bring upon a family.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for “freaky fast” returned client calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back from us.
- We Keep You Updated – Transparency is key. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 5.0 review rating on Google. See some of our client reviews below.
Ask a Question
Describe Your Situation
or Request A Consultation
What To Do If Bitten By A Dog:
- Report the incident to Animal Control and the Police
- Photograph the injury and any scarring
- If there are witnesses, get their contact information and statement if possible
- Obtain owner of dog’s information, including homeowners insurance coverage if possible
Client Reviews – Wood Injury Law
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us and Their Experience
“thorough, responsive and truly cares about his clients,” “very driven and 100% on your side,” “made us feel like we were important to them & had our best interest in mind,” “highly recommend Wood Law Group,” “worked very hard for us,” “He will have your back,” “Wood Law Group is the best!,” “very happy with his quality of service,” “on top of things and will fight to get you the money you deserve,” “extremely helpful,” “He made sure I got the correct amount for my property damage even though the insurance companies tried to short me out of what I was originally promised,” “easy to talk to and goes the extra mile,” “Josh is such an amazing, hardworking lawyer,” “man of his word and only charged me what we agreed upon,” “they helped me out very fast with everything I needed from medical to my vehicle being fixed,” “if I could give 10 stars, I would,” “I highly recommend them. Thank you for everything you have done for me,” “helped me so much with my case from start to finish,” “quick, and efficient and made sure you got what you needed and defended extremely well,” “Highly recommend,” “quick to respond to my ton of questions,” “Great ethics, all around he always answers and gives off a good vibe that he does care,” “Thanks for your excellent work,” “I’m thankful I had him fighting for me during the craziness of a stressful car accident!,” “If you’re looking for an accident lawyer who will work hard and give your case 100% and more, choose Josh Wood.”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
We Serve Phoenix and the Surrounding Areas.
Locally, clients come to us from Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Queen Creek, and Maricopa County.
What To Do Now