Phoenix Car Accident Attorney
Regardless of Your Injury, So Long as It Was Caused by Someone Acting in a Careless or Negligent Manner, You Have the Right to Take Action for Compensation. Phoenix Car Accident Lawyer Will Help You Obtain Compensation for Your Damages Which Include Medical Bills, Lost Wages, Pain and Suffering, and Other Issues That You May Face Because of Your Injury
We are the Car Accident Law Firm that calls back, communicates constantly, works tirelessly to maximize your compensation and can help get you or your loved one’s life back to normal. Our Lead Attorney is a former Insurance Defense Attorney. We know how they think, operate and negotiate, so we are able to close your case much more quickly.
What To Do When In A Car Accident In Arizona
- Document everything you can remember.
- Take photos of car damage and accident scene.
- Take witness contact information and a detailed witness account.
- Keep receipts for all out-of-pocket expenses.
- Write down your account of the accident.
- Keep a journal from the day of the incident onward of any abnormal feeling experienced in your body.
- Take photos of any property damage and any visible signs of injury.
- The more detail you have the easier it is for us to assess your case.
- Insurance companies tend to focus on profit, which is why an attorney is helpful in ensuring you are properly compensated.
Compensation For Your Automobile
Accident Injuries Can Cover
Why Choose Wood Injury Law?
- Free Consultation – Tell us what happened and see if you have a case and what it might be worth. We do consultations by phone and virtually.
- Confidential Case Assessment – During your phone assessment, we will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- Efficient – Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get you your money faster.
- No Hidden Fees – Know the costs before starting (in most situations).
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Take Complex and Difficult Cases – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matter. We do what’s necessary, even in challenging situations.
- Caring and Compassionate (truly) – We’re sorry for what happened to you or your loved one. Our team is incredibly experienced, and they truly understand the complications that Personal Injury can bring upon a family.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for “freaky fast” returned client calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back from us.
- We Keep You Updated – Transparency is key. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 5.0 review rating on Google. See some of our client reviews below.
Ask a Question
Describe Your Situation
or Request A Consultation
Benefits of Hiring a Car Accident Attorney
One of the biggest reasons to hire a car accident attorney is the experience that we can bring to the table. We have years of experience handling car accident cases. Since our lead attorney is a former Insurance Defense Attorney, we know how to gather evidence, negotiate with other parties, and build your case to maximize your chances of compensation.
In addition, when you hire a lawyer, you don’t have to worry about handling your case yourself. Accident cases have a lot of paperwork, negotiating, and planning that needs to be done, but when you call us, we do it all for you. We’ll guide you through the post-accident process so that you know what’s going on without having the stress of doing it all yourself.
Finally, we know how to take your case to court, if need be. If the at-fault party refuses to settle your claim, we can take them to court to ensure that they give you what you deserve. We want you to have the money you need for medical bills, car repairs, and other damages, and our team does everything we can to make that happen.
Client Reviews – Wood Injury Law
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us and Their Experience
“thorough, responsive and truly cares about his clients,” “very driven and 100% on your side,” “made us feel like we were important to them & had our best interest in mind,” “highly recommend Wood Law Group,” “worked very hard for us,” “He will have your back,” “Wood Law Group is the best!,” “very happy with his quality of service,” “on top of things and will fight to get you the money you deserve,” “extremely helpful,” “He made sure I got the correct amount for my property damage even though the insurance companies tried to short me out of what I was originally promised,” “easy to talk to and goes the extra mile,” “Josh is such an amazing hardworking lawyer,” “man of his word and only charged me what we agreed upon,” “they helped me out very fast with everything I needed from medical to my car being fixed,” “if I could give 10 stars, I would,” “I highly recommend them. Thank you for everything you have done for me,” “helped me so much with my case from start to finish,” “quick, and efficient and made sure you got what you needed and defended extremely well,” “Highly recommend,” “quick to respond to my ton of questions,” “Great ethics, all around he always answers and gives off a good vibe that he does care,” “Thanks for your excellent work,” “I’m thankful I had him fighting for me during the craziness of a stressful car accident!,” “If you’re looking for an accident lawyer who will work hard and give your case 100% and more, choose Josh Wood.”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
We Serve Phoenix and the Surrounding Areas.
Locally, clients come to us from Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Queen Creek and all of Maricopa County.
What To Do Now